October 27, 2004
Crawl above, climb under.
Thank you FVB dearest for the letter. Got it couple days back. Told you, you shouldn't have mentioned Des. Get over him! And don't remind me to do the same.
I promise I will choose a time to spoil your surprise.
xxx
Dak puasa, dak boleh raya.
Went to Geylang Serai just now with Ma and Jas. Damn big sia, the whole festival bazaar. Jas being Jas, started to complain after walking for an hour (even though she was the one who suggested we go jalan-jalan).
I like the feeling, as if I am in Malaysia. The burgers and the kebabs smell. I left with smelly hair and sticky skin.
Noticed there were a lot of foreigners (expat stall-holders?!) and Chinese selling their craft there. There was a stretch which made me feel like I'm in Thailand, instead of Malay village. It's much more crowded and interesting this year. I saw this stall selling Persian styled lamps. It's lovely!
xxx
As soon as the sheets crease.
I need to sleep. Very tired. Why is it that work doesn't seem to be completed-able?
See, I've a photo slide show presentation to do up (involves browsing thru 5 CDs of photos taken from various school events, selecting and cropping the ones that I want, putting them into powerpoint, touching up and making it into a presentation to be played during opening day), preparation for a puppet show for opening day (involves preparing, cutting materials, doing a sample puppet), touching up the computer club project (lotsa synchronizing of all the slides done by students). I also need to type some notes and format for my POA tuition students and look through some everyday English usage for another student.
Am I whining? Of course I am! It's one of the reasons why I'm keeping a blog.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 23:23